Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to …
Google Play services / Specifications
- Price: Free
- Added Date: July 23, 2015
- Requires Android: Varies with device
- Developer: Google Inc.
- Size: 42.6M
- Catagory: Tools
- Version: 7.8.93 (2104405-010)
- Version history: Google Play services
Google Play services / DescriptionGoogle Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
Google Play services / What’s New in v7.8.93 (2104405-010)
– Maps API v2 for Android Wear
– Wear API improvements, including Channel API for bidirectional data transfer between devices
– Fit API improvements, including new API for reading aggregated daily totals
– Location API improvements, including parameter for setting max wait time
– Places API improvements, including ability to retrieve attributions.
Choose Download Locations for Google Play services v7.8.93 (2104405-010)
- Download APK from UsersCloud
- Get it on Google Play
"Google Play services v7.8.93 (2104405-010)" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything.
Apps2apk.com try to give the "Latest Version of "Google Play services v7.8.93 (2104405-010) for Android phone", Find page below other Versions of this App. - This App last updated on February 10, 2016 at 1:49 pm.
Choose and download from the above link to start get the apk file for "Google Play services v7.8.93 (2104405-010)", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Enjoy it. Have a nice day....