The best rooting tool for Android device released by Kingroot Developers, now you can root almost compatible device with Kingroot Android APk. Time to time Kingroot developers releases various updates regarding compatibility and fast rooting to satisfy the need of client. For more details @ Kingroot. For to root your Android Mobile device just Download the original APK file and install in your device.
KINGROOT 4.9.6 (V4.9.6) NEW FEATURES:
1. Focus more attention on keep your device safe after root
2. New function to increase system running speed with one click
3. Enhance quality of app, new user interface and new experience
4. Fix some bugs
Other Features included:
Easy one-click root Android 5.0, 4.4 and the new version 4.3 system, will meet with you. a new capability for the user is very simple and easy you can easily get root privileges Android 5.0, 4.4 and 4.3 system capabilities.
KINGROOT 4.9.6 APK NEW FEATURES: (UPDATED : AUGUST 04, 201 6)
Focus more attention on keep your device safe after root
New function to increase system running speed with one click
Enhance quality of app, new user interface and new experience
Fix some bugs. http://king.myapp.com/myapp/kdown/img/
Things you will get with Kingroot
This app also developed by the King root team. Purify automatically hibernates the apps that are background which you think closed. Purify app can archive the notifications like some popups and ads in some apps. Purify automatically downloaded to your phone with Kinguser.
This is the app that you will get to mange the root permissions. Kinguser is a advanced version of supersu. And it has many more smart features than the supersu.
Kingroot desktop version
King root desktop version is used to root the devices that cannot be rooted with king root apk. You can download this application to your computer and root your phone. Download Desktop Version.
How to use?
- First download kingroot.apk from our download page.
- Then enable “unknown sources” in settings of your phone.
- After that install the Apk file.
- Then open the app and click root, your phone will root automatically within seconds.
How to unroot?
Just uninstall the Kingroot app from settings. Then automatically your phone become unrooted. If you want to root again then reinstall king root.
DISCLAIMER: kingroot. is the original developer of Kingroot. Trademark, property and all rights reserved by kingroot.
- Download Kingroot v4.9.6 – 12.6mb (Latest Version)
- Download NewKingrootV4.92.zip – 8.8mb