Advertisement Apk -->
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list – it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
We added a new shapes tool: add ready-made squares, circles, arrows, customize and adjust them to your needs and liking.
Requires Android: 3.0 and up
- More info from Google Play Store
- Notepad+ v.2.4 build 14 Apk
"Notepad+ v.2.4 build 14 Apk" is the property and trademark of the main developer/Owner, all rights reserved by the respective developers. We are not responsible for anything.
Apps2apk.com try to give the "Latest Version of "Notepad+ v.2.4 build 14 Apk for Android phone", Find page below other Versions of this App. - This App last updated on February 10, 2016 at 12:32 pm.
Choose and download from the above link to start get the apk file for "Notepad+ v.2.4 build 14 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Enjoy it. Have a nice day....