Useful set of network tools. The interface is very simple and at the same time you get the most information.
- Info Tool – Where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP and more. In addition, Info screen displays a couple useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage. You can find out which app uses a connection at the moment and how much data is transferred.
- Watcher – Checks the network resources on schedule. Watcher show notify if the state of the resource has changed, it will allow you to always be aware of any problems with the network at home or at work.
- Ping – A tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
- Traceroute – An indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
- Port scanner – A powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most of ports displayed with description, so you will know what application uses it.
- Whois – A utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
- UPnP Scanner – Shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
- Bonjour Browser – It is a network utility for exploring Bonjour (ZeroConf, Avahi) services on the network. Bonjour comes built-in with Apple’s OS X and iOS operating systems, so you can use this utility to search the network address of an iPhone\iPod etc.
- Wi-Fi Scanner – Shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
- Subnet Scanner – This tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
- DNS Lookup – This tool for querying Domain Name System (DNS) name servers. Is useful for network troubleshooting or just find out the IP address of the domain, mail server and more. Reverse DNS is supported as well.