Apps2Apk.com try to give the Latest Version of "3G Watchdog Pro – Data Usage v1.26.12 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on February 10, 2016 at 1:37 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "3G Watchdog Pro – Data Usage v1.26.12 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
3G Watchdog Pro – Data Usage v1.26.12 Apk
3G Watchdog Pro monitors your Mobile and WiFi Internet data usage:
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS…), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 – 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* “Holo” user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM – WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* On Android 5.0+ the “Disable mobile network” function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
1.26.8-12: Android 5.0 Lollipop support for various devices.
* Optional fix (ROOTED devices only) to get mobile network disabling to work again on Lollipop+ after Google made the function inaccessible to 3rd party apps – please report at email@example.com if it doesn’t work for you!
* New option (in Settings / Alerts) to hide 3GW notifications on Lollipop secure lock screens.
* Stability fixes.
- DOWNLOAD APK
- MORE INFO FROM PLAYSTORE