* To use Fusion 360 for Android, you will need to sign in with your Fusion 360 account information.
• Store and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report project status
• Comment on project activities
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
+ Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
Contact the Fusion 360 team or visit our forums.
Download Locations for Autodesk Fusion 360 APK 0.9.3
• Download APK from Zippyshare >>
• Download APK from SendSpace >>
• Get it on Google Play >>
Disclaimer: Autodesk Fusion 360 is the property and trademark from Autodesk Inc., all rights reserved.