Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips ! Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity.
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
- Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
- Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
- Program and Speed-priority modes.
- Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
- JPEG as well as RAW (PNG) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Self timer for delayed shooting.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
- In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
- This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all
- photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of
- the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo
- opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
What’s in this version
- New: now is finally possible to capture full-resolution images on all the Sony Xperia Z5 variants (thanks Sony for limiting the resolution on all third party applications, very nice!).
- New: manual focus assist tool. Shows a zoomed view while adjusting the focus manually for pixel-perfect focusing! Enable it on Settings / Viewfinder / Focus assist.
- Fixed: orientation of the front-facing camera on some devices.
- Fixed: face detection was crashing on some devices.