CURRENT Medical Diag & Treat
The #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first–extensively revised and updated
New to the 2016 edition of CMDT:
• New sections on heart failure with preserved ejection fraction; drug-induced lupus; and treatment of hepatitis C virus infection
• Expanded section on treatment for chronic noncancer pain, and rewritten sections on allergic diseases, renal amyloidosis, and staphylococcal bacteremia
• Updated treatment recommendations for diabetes mellitus; for weight loss in obesity; and for chronic lymphocytic leukemia and hairy cell leukemia
• New tables outlining the 2014 AHA/ACC Guidelines for defining severe aortic stenosis and when to operate in chronic severe aortic regurgitation
• Revised recommendations for managing anticoagulation and for dual antiplatelet therapy, plus a new treatment algorithm for pulmonary hypertension
• The latest pharmacologic approaches, including new biologics and anti-integrins for Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis; new medications for metastatic prostate cancer; and a new discussion on the role of antidepressants in managing generalized anxiety disorder
In the primary care setting, only one text delivers the ideal balance of clinical practice and research evidence to optimize patient care CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment. Written by top clinicians, this trusted resource spans the fields of internal medicine, reviewing symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. Turn to any page, and you’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to key questions concerning both in-hospital and ambulatory patient problems. In addition, sections feature a streamlined format that puts the latest diagnostic protocols, prevention strategies, and treatment options right at your fingertips.
Why CMDT is the ultimate clinical companion:
• Detailed overview of other primary care topics, from gynecology, orthopedics and dermatology to ophthalmology, psychiatry, and neurology
• Only text with annual update on HIV and AIDS
• Specific disease prevention information
• Many decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment algorithms and tables
• Easy access to medication dosages, with trade names indexed and costs updated in each edition
• Current references, with unique identifiers (PubMed, PMID numbers) for rapid downloading of article abstracts and full articles
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
Authors: Maxine A. Papadakis, MD, Stephen J. McPhee, MD, and Michael W. Rabow, MD (San Francisco, CA) are affiliated with the University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine.
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
1. Install the apk file.
2. Unzip the cmdt2016.zip and then copy/paste the com.mcgrawHill.cmdt2016 folder into Device storage>Android>obb
Requirements: 3.0 +
Download Links for CURRENT Medical Diag & Treat 1.3 Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.