15 Things You Didn’t Know Your ES File Explorer Can Do
1. Access your Computer from Android over WiFi
2. Browsing android files from your PC
From your ES file explorer > Network > Remote Manager > turn ON.
3. Quickly Uninstall multiple apps
4. Hiding media from gallery
5. Extract apk from your install apps
6. Quickly Transfer big files between two Android
7. Remove pre-installed system apps [ROOT]
8. Installing Any App As System App [ROOT]
9. Deleting pattern lock on android [ROOT]
10. Increase your flappy bird score [ROOT]
11. Create an encrypted files with password protection
12. Edit host files on android [root] – Go to your host file from device > system > etc > hosts.
13. Save files directly to your Dropbox & Google drive
14. Use ES file explorer as browser – Another less known feature of ES file manager is built-in Internet apps like Facebook, Google and YouTube.
15. Mount Pen drive on Android using ES file manager [root] – To do this trick, you will need- OTG cable, rooted android device that support OTG cable, pen drive, ES file explorer and stick mount android app.
16. Extract the content of any Android App – This is useful, when you are playing game on your Android and want see its music file, or you want to extract images from wallpaper apps etc.
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager for both local and networked use! With over 300 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) is the #1 most powerful Android file manager in the world.
Highlights of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
★ File Manager: Click to install applications, and check zipped files
★ Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
★ Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
★SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
►File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over a network)
►Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
►Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
►Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
►Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
►Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images
►Text viewers and editors
►Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
►Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
►Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
►Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
►Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and many more…
ES File Manager apk file Information:
File name: com.estrongs.android.pop_v18.104.22.168-507_Android-4.0.apk
Version: 22.214.171.124 (507)
Uploaded: March 12, 2016 at 10:57PM GMT+00
File size: 5.99MB (6,285,381 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Download ES File Manager/Explorer APK v4.0:
- Download ES File Explorer v126.96.36.199 (507) APK – 5.99MB
- Download Apk