Apps2Apk.com try to give the Latest Version of "franco. Kernel updater v12p411 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on February 10, 2016 at 1:01 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "franco. Kernel updater v12p411 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
A well established top-100 app with one of the highest ratings on the entire Play Store!
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It’s simply the best tool of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don’t accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any “geek” knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
1 – Set on boot toggles are now Switches instead of checkboxes to follow Google design vision
2 – Option to show a toast when user sets an item to be restored on reboot. You can enable/disable it on Settings
3 – A bunch of bug fixes for the set on boot service routine
4 – Compiled with the newer SDK and newer AppCompat version
5 – Auto max brightness and added a reference image when selecting a color profile
6 – System Monitor opens up the full version if you have the paid app installed
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
More info from Google Play Store
franco.Kernel updater v12p411 Apk
franco.Kernel updater v12p411 Apk