Apps2Apk.com try to give the Latest Version of "IPTV Pro v2.14.4 + Patched Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on March 8, 2016 at 2:07 am. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "IPTV Pro v2.14.4 + Patched Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
IPTV Pro – Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Pro features (comparing with free version):
Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
Extended playlists history
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
M3U and XSPF playlists support
Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
Grid or list view of TV channels
EPG support in JTV format
Start app on device boot option
* First you’ll need to input channels list (m3u or xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player
* for Linux: install udpxy ( , )
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT ( ) and OpenWrt ( ) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Hindi localization, thanks to Ashish Sharma
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
- Download IPTV Pro v3.0.2 APK – 1.5mb
- Download Apk