IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro
IR Universal Remote™ turns your phone into a real universal remote controller. Use your phone’s built in IR Blaster to control infrared devices such as your TV, Cable Box, Satellite Receiver, Bluray Player, Sound Bar, DVD Player, Game Console, DVR, and more! Don’t have an IR Blaster? No problem! IR Universal Remote also has smart remote control capabilities. Fully control your LG Smart TV, WebOS, and Roku over WiFi and cast your favorite photos, videos, and music to Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, Fire TV, LG TV, and Roku. There are thousands of supported manufacturer models with hundreds of thousands of IR remote codes. Over 1,000,000+ supported devices and growing! New devices are being added every day. Whether you need a TV remote controller or a way to stream your videos to your Chromecast you can always use IR Universal Remote.
There’s more! IR Universal Remote is the only app the allows users to create there own unique remotes.
New! 01/23/2016 LG Smart TV added!
New! WiFi cast devices added: Android TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, and Xbox One
New WiFi PC Mouse + Keyboard added! Control your PC from your phone.
This is the ad free version of IR Universal Remote™ released on January 5th 2016. There are no ads or in app purchases in this version of the app. Please try the free version to test before downloading this version.
Here are a few brands found in IR Universal Remote™. There are many more in the app.
- Samsung, LG, Hitachi, Insignia, JVC, Magnavox, Panasonic, Sony, Sanyo, Vizio, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Hisense
- Bright House, AT&T, Cablevision, Cable One, Time Warner, Tivo, Suddenlink, WOW!, Verizon, ADB, Cox, Pace, Samsung, Philips Pioneer
- Bell, DirecTV, Dish Network, Dishpro, Echostar, Hughes Network Systems, Shaw Direct, Tivo, Samsung, Humax, JVC, Arris
- Bose, Denon, Samsung, Sony, LG, JVC, Vizio, Yamaha, Philips
- JVC, Pioneer, Sony, Yamaha, Wards, Victor, Symphonic, Sharp, Sanyo, Sansui, RCA, Philips, Panasonic, Onkyo
- Zenith, Yamaha, Xbox, Vizio, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Sylvania, LG, Sonic Blue, SVA, Sharp, Sanyo, RCA
- Viewsonic, Voodoo, Touch, Toshiba, Sony, Microsoft, Media Center PC, Lynksys, HP, Gateway, Dell, Google, Vizio, Sony, Pioneer
- Xbox, Xbox1
Known Supported IR Devices
- HTC One M7, M8, M9
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4, S5, S6 Mega, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 10.1, Note 8.0, Tab 3, Tab S, Tab Pro,
Huawei Honor 6
LG G3, G4
- Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add
- images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
- Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
- Bluetooth connection Information: This allows users to connect devices that do not have IR blasters to another
- device that does have an IR blaster. This allows remote commands to be sent through the other device using bluetooth.
- Please make sure Bluetooth is enabled and your devices are paired before connecting. You will need to set the
- Device with an IR blaster as the Bluetooth SERVER in the application settings. Then set your other device as
- the Bluetooth CLIENT. Then tap the connect Bluetooth option in the remote menu. You will need to select the
- device you just paired from the list. Now set your device with an IR Blaster so it is pointing at the TV and use the other device.
- Updated default remote theme. Improved performance.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Download links for IR Universal Remote + WiFi Pro v1.01z build 26 APK
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.