MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
- Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
- Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
- Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
- Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
- Click ‘Add Macro’
- Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
- Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
- Select an action from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
- Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
- Add more actions as required
- Optionally select a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
- Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
- Add more constraints as required
- Choose a name and category for the Macro.
- Fixed a few issues around wild card checking.
- Other small fixes.
How to Install?
- Download thee apk file from below link
- Install it normally on your device
- Done, Enjoy the pro version
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.