NetBalancer Traffic Control and Monitoring Tool Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet just lower their network priority with NetBalancer. With NetBalancer you can choose specifically how much you want to limit traffic available to a process. NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 with native x64 support.
- Set for any process a download and/or upload network priority or limit
- Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
- Set global traffic limits
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Much more!
How to Activate?
- Download and install Software.
- Download SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.dll and Reg.exe
- Copy both SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.dll and Reg.exe and paste them into installation directory.
- Run Reg.exe
Direct Download Link
- Download Crack and Setup
- NetBalancer official site
- NetBalancerSetup.exe (3.9 MB) | Mirror | Mirror 2
- SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.dll (594 KB) | Mirror | Mirror 2
- Reg.exe (367 KB) | Mirror | Mirror 2