NetLoop is formerly known as Simple Android Server
This app contains a Proxy Server and a Free VPN.
The VPN is not a full featured VPN. it is not provided for security but for tunneling purposes.
if you are using NetLoop’s proxy server option please make remove any existing proxy server address in your device’s APN settings. Failure to do this will cause Some of your apps not to go through the VPN
- HTTP request Compression.
- Ability to modify TCP connection parameters.
- Ability to use hotspot over VPN ( Requires root )
- Ability to use multiple concurrent connections to the VPN servers for the best Network usage experience
Local server features
- modify outgoing requests.
- specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
- provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
- ability to choose number of connections to be maintained by the app (good for power management)
- ability to share configurations through any file transfer method.
- System wide proxy service
if you are to use this app with the proxy server feature, make sure that the device’s proxy server feature is disabled
to use a received config.json file as the current setting:
locate the received file using any file manager of your choice
open the share menu of the file manager and select “use file as config”
Launch NetLoop and use Load Config
The Profiles Feature lets you easily switch between configurations when using NetLoop
- fix hotspot to vpn and UI issue