On Call Principles & Protocols
Portable and extremely practical, On Call Principles and Protocols, by Drs. Marshall and Ruedy, is the bestselling handbook you can trust to guide you quickly and confidently through virtually any on-call situation. This new edition takes you step by step through the most common on-call problems and approaches, giving you up-to-date information and clear protocols on what to do and how to do it quickly, from phone calls to “elevator thoughts” to patients’ bedsides. You’ll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call – from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
* Effectively manage calls in the hospital with coverage of topics such as Approach to Diagnosis and Management of On-Call Problems; Documentation; Assessment and Management of Volume Status; and AIDS, HBV, HCV, Influenza, and the House Officer.
* Access key information on the most common on-call problems and approaches with consistent, templated coverage of what to do from the initial phone call, ”Elevator Thoughts,” how to immediately identify major threats to life, and what to do at the bedside.
* Learn the questions you should ask to assess the urgency of each situation, and master the ideal approach to diagnose and manage patients, communicate with colleagues and families, and avoid common mistakes for every call.
* Understand the major threats to life you must consider before arriving at bedside.
* Find information quickly with an easy-to-read format, color highlighting of medications and other critical information, and a unique layout designed for fast reference.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A ‘fuzzy filter’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your ‘History’, so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the ‘Daily’ feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Bug Fixing
New Features for version 4.3.104
* Extended trial to 30 days for new users.
App name : On Call Principles & Protocols
Package Name : com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.elsevier.oncallprinciples
Apk Md5 : a36b324c95546c8ac9cf344802e5e566
Apk Size : 3.87 MB
Update on Play Store :July 28, 2015
Version Name & Code: 4.3.136(92)
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Download links for On Call Principles & Protocols 4.3.136 Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.