Password Safe Pro
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- csv-import/export no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
- BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply
- security-patch from Google correctly.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
- The app is an offline product. It is not possible to do an automatic sync or backup/restore, so don’t forget to
- make proper backups in case something goes wrong! I am not responsible for eventual database corruptions or
- any data loss!
- v4.3.2 (24.04.2016)
- fix problem, that app crashed when trying to add images from OneDrive
How to Install ?
- Download The Apk given below
- Install normally
- Done! Enjoy !!
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.