Pixly / Description
It has many useful features, and its design was made with phones and tablets in mind.
Here’s a quick list of the features you may find in Pixly:
• Animations with onion skinning;
• Mini view with customizable level of zoom for quick preview;
• Dropbox and Google Drive integration;
• Controls intuitive for touchscreen;
Try pinching with two fingers to move and zoom the artboard, or pinching with three fingers to change the brush size!
• Contextual tools;
• Undo and Redo;
• Social features (Share, Twitter @DailySilhouettes and @PixelDailies);
• Text drawing;
• Color ramps;
• Transparent and non transparent background;
• Arcs and Curves;
• Real time image tiling;
• Symmetry with customizable mirrors;
• And more!
Pixly / Changelog / What’s New in v1.32
- If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 1.3:
- Donations re-added and fixed. Now all donations are account bounded!
- Layer editor shows which frame you’re in;
- Pixly detects and apply some optimizations if you’re on a tablet or a phone
- New live colors will have the size of the ones that are already on screen
- Live colors can be pinned to both camera and artboard
- Remember the last load/save path of dropbox files;
- Minimal aesthetic fixes
Download Locations for Pixly APK 1.32
• Download APK from Zippyshare >>
• Download APK from SendSpace >>
• Get it on Google Play >>
Disclaimer: Pixly is the property and trademark from Gustavo Maciel, all rights reserved.