Poweramp Music Player
Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
– experimental Hi-Res output for 24bit 96/192khz phone internal DAC and USB DACs where supported by device
– external USB DAC support for 24bit 96khz (Android 5.0) and 24bit 96/192khz (Android 6.0) via AudioTrack output
– output plugins are assignable per specific output (headset, speaker, USB DAC, etc.)
– output settings, such as sample rate, sample format and few other advanced options are available per various output/device combinations
– detailed audio system information available via right drawer top (i) icon
– actual output bit width/sample rate, output device is shown under frequency response view in right drawer and equalizer screen
– greatly improved spectrum visualization synchronization to audio
– visualization delay option is per output now as well
– visualization preset advance/shuffle by time
– USB OTG storage access @ Android 6.0 via Storage Access Framework
– audiofocus volume duck option
– experimental support for wired headset button long press (Android 5.0+)
– headset button beep is played ASAP
– 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
– custom volume panel (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
– Album Artist tag support. Albums are grouped based on Album Artist tag, where available. Album Artists category added as well (hidden by default).
– Settings / Folders/Library / Lists / Join Albums option
-Install “Poweramp Apk” .
-Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
-Install/Run Lucky , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
-In the list of custom patches select “patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer” .
-Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
-Enjoy the full version!
Uploaded here: Oct 02 2016
File size: Varies with device
Android version required: 2.1 and up
Developer: Max MP
Download links for Poweramp Music Player Alpha-build-702 Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.