Samsung Notes comes with a various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters. You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
- Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
- Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
- Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
- Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
- Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images.
- Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
- Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
- Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
- You can then move the selected area, adjust its size, and more.
- Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity.
- Tap color icon, then select the colour you want to draw with.
- Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
1. Add “RESET PASSWORD” to change the password
2. Possible to change the pen drawing thickness in Screen-off memo
3. Support whole erasing mode in Screen-off memo
4. Possible to change the size of widget in home screen down to 2×1
Samsung Notes v1.5.04.5 Apk