SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize. Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
Added: SD Maid can now use two different binaries for root/normal actions. This increases device compatibility and makes it less likely that SD Maid or the user has to install a binary into /system.
Improved: SD Maid will no longer require a preinstalled system binary on devices that don’t have a default chmod applet (though this is bad in any case and the user should install a system toybox/busybox to fix their chmod applet).
Fixed: Mountpoint detection fallback solution not working due to unexpected output format (#522).
Fixed: Crash if the api call for external storages returns an array containing a null value (#519).
Fixed: Failure to detect mountpoints from user perspective if SD Maid employed RootFS injection to use it’s binary with root (#521).
Changed: Storage size determination will now be run on the storage path itself, not its mountpoint (affects Overview & Storage Analyzer).
Fixed: Crash if we try to restore the last path, have to fallback to a default value, and then the system gives us an empty string as external storage path.
Fixed: Crash when trying to select files in type ‘UNKNOWN’ locations (#520).
Fixed: Crash when trying to extract empty files (#518).
Uploaded here: September 28, 2016
File size: 5.16 MB
Android version required: 2.3.3+
Download links for SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool 4.3.4 Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.