Apps2Apk.com try to give the Latest Version of "Snap Camera HDR v6.4.0 Apk" for your Android Phone. This App belongs to the Android Apps category. This APK file last updated on February 10, 2016 at 1:37 pm. Choose and download from the below direct download link to start get the apk file for "Snap Camera HDR v6.4.0 Apk", And then move the file to your Android phone's SD card and use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. you will need Android 4.0.3 version or higher to install this app.
A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features added all the time.
Now with 4K 16×9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
– You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
– Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
Fix initial focus on Nexus 5
Material Design animations (circular reveal to open and close menu and ripple on menu item selection)
Swipe right to open menu with circular reveal
Fix stutter at start of Nexus 5 4K video recording
Remember last self timer value
Fix saturation on nexus 5 (once saturation is applied, white balance won’t change until you refocus)
Fix possible gallery crash when lots of photos are deleted
Add text to indicate when a time lapse video is being recorded
Focus correctly for self timer shots
Allow sorting photos by size in the gallery
Better feedback when menu tabs are selected
Set default HDR time between shots to 0 on Nexus 5
Nexus 9 compatibility (4k is supported but it only manages 20fps)
Add vp8 codec and webm video file format (only works on some lollipop devices and won’t play back on some of these)
Fix menu layout when large or huge fonts are enabled
More info from Google Play Store
Snap Camera HDR v6.4.0 Apk
Snap Camera HDR v6.4.0 Apk