Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck :))
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay – a black box for you car/truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a roadtrip)
* Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
v1.8.99 (in development)
* Added LOG(x), LOG10(x), LOG1P(x) and INT(x) functions
* Support for larger requests (> 5 bytes) – hoping to get it into this release if it gets through testing
* Fix background image selection when used with the google photos gallery app
* Change status messages to correctly show when connected to ECUs that don’t respond to mode 01 requests(but do to other types)
* Now sends OBD_CONNECTED broadcast intent when connected to Arduino interface
* Now supports bitmaps for dial ‘needles’ in the theme (wiki to be updated soon on how to use them, after the update is sent out)
* ATRV adjustment for adapters that do not follow the ELM327 spec
* Several more updates to theme support to allow positioning of text, and ‘tick’ styles
* Fixes for some slightly out of alignment text in some of the dials
* Themes can now use a different font for value displays, as opposed to the rest of the dial
App name : Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)
Package Name : org.prowl.torque
Apk Md5 : 9e26a265d950bdeef3540b6c8e285bdb
Apk Size : 9.98 MB
Update on Play Store : August 15, 2016
Version Name; Code: v1.8.99
Download links for Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) 1.8.99 Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.