Trinus VR v2.0.1
Requirements: Android 3.1+
Overview: Trinus VR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
– Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or…
– USB streaming, for improved performance
– Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
– Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
– Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
– Fast phone and Windows PC
– Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
– The server app, which you can download from here:
Autoconnect to Trinus Wifi option.
Scaling available when lens correction is off (having lens correction off can improve performance a bit in some cases).
Changed performance option for more fine grained control.
This app has no advertisements