[Specifications and Characteristics] – You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
– Video Size : SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
– Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
Sound Restrictions : only by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
– Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
– Still Image Capture
– Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
– Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
– Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras)
– Connecting a USB camera (which is connected to Android) to PC as a virtual USB camera[Restrictions and Attentions] – For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*1)
– Connectable cameras are not restricted (only for Trial/Standard versions, after Ver2.0.0)
– Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
– Some Android device can’t work well when recording sound. Please turn “MIC ON during recording” off, if you meet the trouble.
– Some Android device may not work well when connecting 2 USB cameras simultaneously.
– Nexus7(2013) does not work on Android 4.3.
Apr. 20. 2015, Ver2.1.2
– performance improvement
– add record settings
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- More info from Google Play Store
- USB Camera Standard v2.1.2 Apk