listen to or read on screen the text from other Android apps, e.g. web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice document files, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more.
- Correctly handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode) under Android 4.4 and higher, or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
- Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
- Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
- Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
- Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
- Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
- Dropbox sync for the saved contents and reading progress.
- Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
- Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
- Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with Select language menu item.
Voice Aloud Reader v10.12.00b Apk
We recommend to purchase/buy this app from play-store or official website to enjoy App without interruption. This Apk file is for Trial/Home use only.