WhatsApp Plus is updating its app very quickly and within the period of weeks the new update is available to users. Today, just few hours ago, the update of WhatsApp Plus v6.76 & Reborn v1.70 launched and it is available to download and install in your android smartphones.
Key Features of WhatsApp Plus
– COLORFUL : Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you can change lots of colors, sizes, and many other things.
– EXTRA UPLOAD LIMIT : In addition you can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.
– SEND ORIGINAL PIC : You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot)
– AD FREE : No adds as per original WhatsApp
– QUICK SHARE : You can share music just with one click.
– PARTIAL COPY/PASTE : You can select the part you want to copy from text rather copying whole text and send it to people in your contact.
– WATCH STATUS : You can directly watch status in the chat screen from WhatsApp Plus V6.76
– HIDE PROFILE PICTURE : You can hide contact profile pictures and show phonebook pictures (in chat screen).
– LOAD OF THEMES : Built-in theme viewer and downloader. Check WhatsApp+ users themes online and apply theme if you like.
How to Install?
– First Download WhatsApp plus v6.76 or Reborn v1.70 APK file and save it in your PC or Phone.
– Take the Backup of your chats and broadcast lists.
– Delete or Uninstall the WhatsApp which is already available in your Device.
– Open the APK file and install the same in your Android smartphone.
– Now follow the screen instruction. Accept the installation with the “Accept” button.
– Congratulation, now you successfully installed the WhatsApp PLUS v6.76 or Reborn v1.70 in your device.
– Now Restore the Backup to get all chats and broadcast list back.
– Enjoy WhatsApp Plus & Reborn.
*Note : Also remember to enable the option to install the third party apps
– LOLLIPOP users, It’s is recommended to use DARK theme in mod 6.5 if you want to have material design taste in app
– [Fixed] Crash for some users while opening “OsmMods” settings
– More settings icon added